|バージョン||3.2.4 3.2.3 3.2.2 3.2.1 3.2.0 3.1.1 3.1.0 3.0.0 2.6.1 2.6.0 2.5.0|
2017/05/17 ver 3.2.4
17.05.17 - 3.2.4 (Windows)
- Fixed a bug which allowed two dialogs to be shown at the same time.
- Fixed remote cursor rendering at the edges of the view.
- Fixed a bug which let elevation fail when Windows denied access to the AnyDesk executable.
- Fixed a bug which led to the service shutting down automatically on elevating its backend, in case
AnyDesk has not been installed on that side and the main window there has been closed before elevation.
- Fixed the action menu showing elevation was available although the backend has been elevated already.
- Fixed a race condition in the address book which made it unusable in some situations.
- Fixed a bug in feature availability indicator in menu.
- Added a hint in the elevation dialog that the remote user usually has to accept an elevation request.
12.05.17 - 2.9.1 (FreeBSD)
- Added advanced view for the speed dial
- Added online states for speed dial items
- Added speed dial favorite function
- Redesign of the GUI
- Redesign of the chat
2017/05/09 ver 3.2.3
09.05.17 - 3.2.3 (Windows)
- Fixed a regression which impaired AnyDesk's performance severely when connected to a Windows
8, 8.1 or 10 computer. Please update!
- Fixed a bug which caused the auto-reconnect feature after a remote restart to fail when the global
settings dialog was opened previously.
- Fixed a crash when using the "Retry" button in the remote desktop access denied dialog.
- Improved stability.
- Improved feature availability indicator in menu.
2017/05/06 ver 3.2.2
05.05.17 - 3.2.2 (Windows)
- Fixed a bug which could lead to the service not starting timely after installing AnyDesk.
- Fixed a crash which occured when closing the address book and terminating AnyDesk.
- Fixed a crash by using ddraw as fallback for d3d when the graphics driver is not installed
correctly and causes an exception during initialization.
- Tags are validated now in the address book.
- Improved focus behaviour of controls.
05.05.17 - 2.8.0 (Mac)
- Implemented online state indicator in the speed dial.
- Incoming sessions are now displayed in tabs instead of a window for each session.
- Fixed a bug which could lead to additional data at the end of links when copied over the clipboard.
- Improved session tab behaviour when multiple sessions are open at the same time.
- Improved stability.
- Implemented notification when a new version is available.
2017/05/03 ver 3.2.1
03.05.17 - 3.2.1 (Windows)
- Fixed crash on adding an address to the address book.
- Fixed elevation with credentials in case AnyDesk has been started from a user folder.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when terminating a session with an open address book or
- Fixed character keyboard input which was not working for certain programs (GTK, QT) when
connected from a mobile device.
- Improved prompt shown in the password dialog when connecting.
- Controls now show if focused.
27.04.17 - 3.2.0 (Windows)
29.03.17 - 2.9.0 (Linux)
2017/04/29 ver 3.2.0
28.04.17 - 3.2.0 (Windows)
- The address book now remembers the last used view type (list/tiles).
- The address book now offers sorting options.
- The address book now opens the tag dialog immediately after an address has been added.
- The accept window will no longer auto-close tabs when chat messages have been sent/received.
- Sessions can now be accepted via 'Enter' and dismissed via 'Esc'.
- Added session status messages to chat.
- The session time is now shown during a session and after disconnect.
- The remote user client ID is now shown during a session (additionally to its alias).
- Your fingerprint can now be seen in the about panel.
- The password for unattended access is now controlled via a dialog.
You have to enter your password twice to check for misspellings.
- Added language auto-selection (will select system language).
- Fixed WoA.
- Fixed elevation with credentials.
- The direct connection icon in the backend was greyed out although there was a direct connection.
- The drop link feature dropped an invalid link (name instead of address).
2017/01/05 ver 3.1.1
05.01.2017 - 3.1.1 (Windows)
- Improved stability
- Fixed some bugs in the chat
- Signed the exe and msi files with two certificates.
2016/12/30 ver 3.1.0
29.12.1016 - 3.1.0 (Windows)
- Reworked the chat in the client.
- Added an option to disable remote restart in the security settings.
- Fixed a bug in DeskRT which caused it to be slow on certain monitor resolutions
indivisible by 16 (for example 1366x768). Responsiveness should be much higher
now in these cases.
- In some cases, the view mode settings for remote computers were not restored
correctly for future sessions.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when connecting to AnyDesk while it was
- Fixed a bug which could lead to the system info feature not being available.
- Improved stability.
- Minor user interface layout fixes.
2016/12/13 ver 3.0.0
13.12.2016 - 3.0.0 (Windows)
- Added edge scrolling feature for the original view mode. Use this when the
remote image is much larger than the local monitor.
01.12.2016 - 3.0.0 Beta (Windows)
- Implemented an address book feature which allows online management of computers.
The address book will allow you to tag and sort items into groups.
You will need a licence in order to use this new feature. Please get an
evaluation licence on http://anydesk.com/trial-licence.
- Improved the speed dial with an advanced mode.
- The speed dial now filters the previous connections on user input.
- The speed dial and address book now show the online state of computers.
Red: Offline, Green: Online, Grey: Unknown
- Implemented favourites in the speed dial. These will also affect the
Windows jump list.
- The accept window now shows the incoming remote sessions in tabs instead
of seperate windows.
- The accept window will now stay open until it is closed by the user so
2016/11/19 ver 2.6.1
17.11.2016 - 2.6.1 (Windows)
- Fixed a crash which could occur when using the remote restart feature.
- The AnyDesk loader did not start in some cases when the user data directory was
on a network share.
- Fixed a clipboard file copy bug when the user connected to a freshly started
Windows machine onto the logon screen and then logged on user.
- Disabled remote restart feature after switching sides.
21.10.2016 - 2.6.1 (macOS)
- Implemented customisation support for my.anydesk.com for macOS
- Enable/disable audio works now
- Receive connection window constraints were fixed
2016/10/15 ver 2.6.0
14.10.2016 - 2.6.0 (Windows)
- Implemented Access Control List feature. This makes it possible to restrict
access to machines based on the alias. Wildcards are supported, for example
"*@company", "pc-?@ad" and so on. Restrictions based solely on the numerical
id are also supported. You can find the feature in the Security Panel of the
- Fixed a bug where the file transfer and probably the text clipboard did not
work on Windows 7 when UAC was disabled and AnyDesk was not installed.
- Fixed a regression which could lead to being unable to control the remote machine
after activating a privileged window in the task bar when AnyDesk was not
- Fixed a bug which could cause severe image lag after using the "switch sides"
or "request elevation" features or doing a fast user switch of a remote
controlled Windows session.
- The remote users input is now temporarily disabled when typing on the local
keyboard. In previous versions, only moving the mouse disabled remote input.
2016/09/22 ver 2.5.0
21.09.2016 - 2.5.0 (Windows)
- Implemented remote restart
The connection will automatically be restored once the remote machine finished
- Added a confirmation dialog for the switch sides feature.
- The coloured user pointer can now be disabled in the security settings.
- Fixed a bug which could lead to a wrong aspect ratio image or no image at all
when connecting to a multi monitor system until the first resize of the session
- Fixed image corruption which could occur when the mirror driver was used.
- Fixed some inconsistencies in the remote capabilities for the request elevation
and the switch sides feature when connecting between different platforms.
- Improved stability.
- The uninstaller (anydesk --remove) now accepts the --silent flag.
21.09.2016 - 2.5.0 (macOS)