Microsoftは本日、Windows Insider Programに参加しているRelease Previewチャンネルユーザーに対し「Windows 10 Build 19042.962 (20H2)」を公開しました(Windows Blog)。
最新版ではこれまでDevチャンネルで開発が行われていた、タスクバーでニュース等を確認できる「News and Interest(ニュースと関心事)」が導入された他、多数の不具合が修正されています。
- We are rolling out news and interests on the Windows taskbar to Beta and Release Preview rings. This has been available in the Dev Channel, with on-going improvements based on Insider feedback. News and interests on the taskbar make it easy to stay up to date with information at a glance, and we look forward to hearing what you think.
- We fixed an issue that prevents a site from transitioning out of Microsoft Edge IE Mode when expected.
- We fixed an issue that fails to remove mandatory profiles completely when you sign out when using the “Delete cached copies of roaming profiles” Group Policy.
- We fixed an issue that causes blank tiles to appear on the Start menu with names such as “ms-resource:AppName” or “ms-resource:appDisplayName”. These blank tiles represent the installed applications and appear for approximately 15 minutes after updating to a newer version of Windows 10. Installing this update prevents these blank tiles from appearing on the Start menu.
- We fixed an issue with the Microsoft Japanese Input Method Editor (IME) that prevents an app’s custom candidate window from displaying correctly.
- We fixed an issue that occurs when you install inventory applications.
- We fixed an issue that includes kernel mode rules for .NET applications in Windows Defender Application Control policies. As a result, the generated policies are significantly larger than necessary.
- We fixed an issue that causes devices to fail Device Health Attestation.
- We fixed an issue that turns off S Mode when you enable System Guard Secure Launch on a system running Windows 10 in S Mode.
- We fixed an issue that causes lsass.exe memory usage to grow until the system becomes unusable. This occurs when Transport Layer Security (TLS) resumes a session.
- We fixed an issue with a race condition between Task Scheduler and the Workstation Service. As a result, users cannot automatically join a hybrid Azure Active Directory (AAD) domain and error 0x80070490 is generated.
- We fixed an issue that causes Azure Active Directory authentication to fail after signing in on Windows Virtual Desktop machines.
- We fixed an issue that causes AAD Work Accounts to unexpectedly disappear from certain apps such Microsoft Teams or Microsoft Office.
- We fixed an issue with a partial Service Connection Point (SCP) configuration that causes dsregcmd.exe to stop working. This issue occurs because of a case-sensitive domain ID name comparison that occurs when joining a hybrid Azure Active Directory domain using single sign-on (SSO).
- We fixed an issue that accidently triggers hybrid AAD joining when the Group Policy “Register domain-joined computers as devices” is set to DISABLED. For more information, see Post configuration tasks for Hybrid Azure AD join.
- We added the ability to adjust the amount of idle time before a headset goes to sleep in the Settings app for Windows Mixed Reality.
- We fixed an issue that might generate a stop error when Docker containers run with process isolation.
- We fixed an issue that causes automatic enrollment and certificate retrieval to fail with the error, “The parameter is incorrect.”
- We fixed an issue that might cause Microsoft Defender Application Guard virtual machines to stop responding when Microsoft Defender Application Guard for Office opens a document. This issue might occur on some devices or in drivers that utilize GPU Hardware Accelerated Scheduling.
- We fixed an issue that prevents some media players from playing content on hybrid devices that are running with dGPU on iGPU displays.
- We fixed an issue with race conditions that cause high CPU usage. As a result, the system stops working and deadlocks occur.
- We fixed an issue with a deadlock in the New Technology File System (NTFS).
- We fixed an issue that causes DWM.exe to stop working in some cases.
- We fixed an issue that might prevent an application screen from working when using a Remote Desktop ActiveX control that is embedded in an HTML page.
- We improved the Windows Server Storage Migration Service by:
- Adding support for migration from NetApp FAS arrays to Windows Servers and clusters.
- Resolving multiple issues and improving reliability.
- For more information, see Storage Migration Service overview.